Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Home from Festival of Quilts

What a fabulous time we all had in UK! We have just returned from the Festival of Quilts, where I had an exhibit of my Double Wedding Ring Quilts, and My NEW work from new Book, MODERN QUILT MAGIC. The exhibit spaces are gorgeous! All hard walls, white, clean and bright! It was a real treat having the quilts on display and to get so many people!


It was a very busy show, and it was really fun to see which quilts people were drawn too.   As quilters, we like to hang our work in Quilt shows so we have things to look at and get inspired by! So keep entering your quilts!!!  Or we wont' have quite shows to see the beautiful work!






Get your copy of MODERN QUILT MAGIC!! It is arriving soon!







Don't forget we now carry the Acrylic template set for the BRIGHT LIGHTS/ FLORID BLOOM template set!!!

and!  We will be having a booth at the Houston Quilt Festival this year!  As soon as I know the booth number, you will know!

;-)


12 comments:

  1. Ooh, look at those gorgeous quilts, looks like you did have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts in your new book, really do look magical! Can't wait to study them - though I think it'll be a long time before I can tackle any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing. A fabulous display of beautiful different quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So enjoyed meeting you though still so upset that I got the time wrong for your lecture and missed it. Have been looking at the photos I took of all your quilts so inspiring and hope your book does not take too long to reach the UK.
    You are truly a great inspiration and you took so much time to talk and share your creativity with us Thank you Victoria it was a dream come true to meet you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice to meet you Margaret! Thank you for coming by to see the quilts and to say hi. It was a pleasure.

      Delete
  5. Trying again, first message didn't work..... Glad you are home safe and many thanks for coming here with your gorgeous Quilts for us to drool over. My daughter already has your books, she couldn't wait for them to come from USA so ordered them as soon as she got home Sunday night. My photo has turned out well, thank you for posing with me,[I was on the wheels} you are a very talented young lady and I hope you keep going from strength to strength. What a lovely surprise you got too at the end of Sunday, so happy for you. It was a real pleasure to meet and talk to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you! thank you! I love that you came with your daughter. Special times to share! Keep wheeling on! ;-)

      Delete
  6. I really like the pinwheel solids. The one below in solids with black is cool too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!