Friday, July 28, 2017

Travels!



Off to England!
Saturday, I am flying off to England for a few fun events! If you are planning on going to be at the Festival of Quilts, they are offering a discount right now to the show, which they posted on Instagram yesterday: Details are below

  • thefestivalofquilts-- If you want to come and view Victoria’s gallery at the show take advantage of our exclusive ticket discount and quote VICTORIA when booking online to get £2.50 off an adult ticket. Offer ends midnight on 9th August. #FOQ2017

If you head over to their Instagram page, and follow them, that would be great too. I was the guest "Instagram takeover" there a couple days, and I filled their pages with bunch of fun images... ;-)



I will be Lecturing and Exhibiting at the Show, My exhibit booth is TG6.  and I am giving lectures on Thursday and Friday! So please come by! It will be so much fun! New Work to share with you!


******



And!  I am also doing something new and Fun!  I will be on the  Hochanda Channel in the UK, (which is their Home shopping channel for Crafting supplies! How cool is that?) demoing my Sizzix dies and products!  If any of you in that area are able to tune in. I love sharing how I play with my dies.
August 2nd at 6pm and 8pm & August 3rd at 9am, 1pm and 5pm  (UK time) 
Anyone can see Hochanda if they go directly to their website and watch live on the site.

You can then watch on TV in the UK on the below channels:

SKY 663 (24/7) FREEVIEW 85 (6AM-7PM) FREESAT 817 (24/7)




*******


I am also teaching a THUNDER STRUCK class at the London Modern Quilt Guild, August 6th.  Two spots have become available... interested? Click here for info.









1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!