Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Grab a class!




I have quite a busy fall, and I have been getting questions about where I am teaching... All of my teaching schedule is posted at my website. click here. 
Here are some locations where spots are available!  Maybe I Will see you there!

I will teaching and lecturing at Quiltique in Henderson, NV!
A Double wedding ring piecing class! everything you need to learn and some fun finishing skills to make your own double wedding ring quilt.  ( can't teach design in a 6 hour class) this is the perfect class for you to learn all the tricks you need to know for success!

Herringbone Pillow class - NEW tricks from the NEW BOOK! Again, learn the tricks you need to know, mastered in a pillow class. wlearnignother skills and tips for making complex looking quilts EASY!  

Sign up fast! I do not get to this area...ever??

****





October 11th, 2017

On October 11th, I will be giving a lecture and book signing at Pennington Quilt Works!
If you are in the area, Come by and play! We are also doing a Herringbone Pillow class! In my newest book, I break down the techniques down into class projects, to master the skills on a small scale. Which makes learning any new technique a success and manageable!  Once you learn the skill, then you can go on and tackle large quilts.  
Pennington Quilt Works
7 Tree Farm Road
Pennington, NJ 08534
Phone 609-737-4321
FAX 609-737-4322



 ****

Lecture:  Victoria Findlay Wolfe Trunk Show
November 10th, 2017
7pm  $35

Come learn Victoria's journey with quilting and her study of the Double Wedding Ring quilt design.

Double wedding ring class is full, but you can be on the waitlist...


 ****

Want more in depth classes? These two events are a must!

Don't miss these opportunities!  My classes and travel will be less this next school year. ~Senior year! I want to be home, so catch when you can!

I look forward to seeing you on the road!

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!