Sunday, April 23, 2017

Paducah Quilt Week!



It's a been a BUSY month!  

Home pretty much to unpack and repack, I am now off to Paducah to prepare for a fun week! I hope to see many of you there!  I have never been to the Paducah Quilt Week Show, although I have been to Paducah to the Museum in the fall which was great.  So, this will be an all new experience for me to see what happens in the town for this week of quilting inspiration!

I have another first happening this week, when I emcee the Awards Presentation...Wish me luck!



I'm most excited about my exhibit of quilts that will hang in the "bubble" Pavilion... Yes the Double Wedding Rings quilts will be hanging, BUT... So will my "Garden For All Seasons" Quilt!  The 9' X 30' quilt will be hanging and that will be my FIRST time seeing it up vertical and finished!

I have news about the quilt as well...  It was made to be a "Public Art" piece to hang somewhere in NYC, it's now been finalized that it will be hanging in the New Simplicity Creative Group Office, (EZ Quilting is one of their brands) after Paducah....only a few blocks away from me in NYC.  I'm thrilled!

I have a very full schedule. I hope you will come by when I give a walking tour of the quilts:  ( meet at the 30' quilt at the stated times below ) 


Walking Tours of My Quilt Exhibit
Wed April 26th at  2pm
Thurs April 27th at 2pm
Sat April 29th at 3pm


Lecture on Play and Creativity #32803
Wed 12-1pm at the Eisenhower room, Advance tickets available click here.



Wed 6-8 pm is the All Star Review:  ( tickets here)
I'll be doing a 10 minute demo on Double wedding Rings, then a book signing and will have some double wedding Ring templates with me...
Saturday 1-3 All Star Review: (tickets here)
I'll be talking about 15 Minutes of Play and changing shapes! Come by!



ALSO, I will be in the JUKI booth each day except Friday and Sunday.  I will do a book signing in the Juki Booth Saturday 10-12, Come say hi, try out a JUKI and I'll show you what I love about them!

JUKI Booth 1208/12010
9-11 Wed April 26
11-1 Thur April 27
10-12 Sat BOOK SIGNING! April 29

I think I color coded that for myself! Hard to keep it all straight! Print out, come by and say hi.  I look forward to having some fun! 

See you in Paducah!


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

3 comments:

  1. sounds ,like a fun week ahead of you. Pleased to say I bought my ticket for your talk at the FOQ in august so looking forward to iy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and good luck with the emcee-ing (I'm sure you'll be brilliant!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!