Friday, January 20, 2017

Thunder Struck


  We all had a lot of fun in my THUNDER STRUCK CLASS at CraftNapa, 
I was so impressed with the work my students did! Aren't they fun?? 
Each is so interesting, and I love all the colors!




...And Michelle got her's complete as soon as she got home! Beautiful!!




The THUNDER STRUCK PATTERN and template is now available in my shop!

If you already have my small diamond template, you can purchase just the pattern, at the link.


We have a couple NEW PATTERNS available! Keep an eye on the "WHAT'S NEW" page!

Pop over to see what other item is NEW that I have not mentioned yet!
Leave a comment here telling what is the item I have not mentioned...and all who guess correctly will be entered into a drawing , and one lucky person will be selected to win, the"s
Love the quilts So much fun. Thinking that the unmentioned is the pattern and template for the new quilt Dancing Legs?
Michele WON the template set! Thanks to all who commented, and read that far. ;-)aid item"  On Sunday, January 22nd, 5pm. (see who reads this far) haha. 

and...

GO!




12 comments:

  1. I don't think I have seen the Dancing Legs pattern on your blog before. (But December was a crazy month!)

    Thanks for the contest for those of us who read every word of your blog to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Thunder Struck pattern! And is the Dancing Legs pattern the new thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors and pattern. I was at ROAD yesterday and saw your quilt. Photos don't show its beauty. What a thoroughly gorgeois quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to guess about the new product. Dancing Legs is my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a wonderful time in your class at Craft Napa, Victoria! You are an excellent teacher and pattern designer. I'll send you a photo when I finished my star (top photo) - Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dining Legs - new pattern and template. Wish I could have been in Craft Napa too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dancing legs pattern and template is a new addition to your store....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the quilts So much fun. Thinking that the unmentioned is the pattern and template for the new quilt Dancing Legs?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't seen the Dancing Legs pattern before. It is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a little late - but Dancing Legs. Looks good!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!