Monday, March 23, 2015

QUILT HOUSE



I can not believe my quilts will be shown at the International Quilt Study Center & Museum, 
What a Birthday Treat that is!! I hope you can get to the museum to see the exhibit. I'm so honored and humbled to have them hang, and to lecture and teach there in April as well!
I'll be lecturing about my community work, and a little about my exhibit... Mostly about the JOY of making and giving quilts...JOY!

My lecture is part of a full weekend symposium, and I hope you will come!
My lecture can also be attended without coming to the entire symposium weekend. details here





11 comments:

  1. Making, giving and sharing JOY sums up what quilting means to me. How I whish I could be with you in Nebraska!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for you to come here and I look forward to your class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, I wish I could come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...what a terrific honor....well deserved too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Wish I lived near Lincoln, Nebraska!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great honor! Congratulations--you have earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not surprised. Your quilts are extremely beautiful :-) That's the way it is.
    Liebe Grüße,
    Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, but this doesn't surprise me. You're an amazing designer and this is fabulous that so many will get to see your work. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish I could come too. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!