Friday, September 19, 2008

***Storage INFO***

What should I store in my refrigerator?

I recently gutted my kitchen cabinets and storage for a good cleaning, and was reading online about what can be stored in the fridge.

Since there is very little I eat that comes out of a box or a can, I eat everything fresh, somethings, you still need to have around like flour, sugar, etc. But somethings that we keep in the fridge do not need to be there. Please read this article below.

Even if you're not a person who lies to cook,
I found this article VERY interesting and helpful.

http://www.cookingindex.com/info/34/features/what-should-i-store-in-my-refrigerator.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!