Monday, December 18, 2017

Parts Dept!!

A couple weeks back I chatted with the gals at The Stitch. You can see the video here!

I'm pretty excited to have my new line PARTS DEPT, modern Batiks in my Store!  The Tooth and Nail quilt is made using them, as is my new Star Storm quilt!. It maybe just what you need for Christmas... Ask Santa!  (we do have gift cards available as well!) Hints are good!


The awesome Star Storm in Batiks is a KIT as well! 
FQ bundles, 1/2 yard bundles etc... are all listed here.


~~~~~~

The Star Storm pattern is pretty amazing... If you haven't made one yet... They go together very quickly by sewing strips together...I made this quilt top in two days for my 14 year old Godson... I quilted it this weekend, will bind and ship off by end of the day! 
He likes Purple, Black and White, and Bright Hawaiian prints... So I think this hit the bill!  He is a real outdoorsy kid, So I'm flattered that he wanted a new quilt... Considering the one he currently sleeps under I gave hime in 2008, I think it's time!  Agree?  LOL. I think I have indeed come a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!