Friday, December 2, 2016

Tree is UP!


Tree is up! It's starting to look a lot like Christmas!  Botha t home and at the VFW QUILTS NYC STORE!  Do you have your wish lists ready?  


I'd be adding my NEW STAR STORM pattern, and QUILT KIT to that list along with the New CROSS & CROWN  kit!  You know you always need a fun new project!






We have been receiving so many awesome gloves and hats for our drive!  We look forward to seeing more of you at the Party on Saturday at the store! We have a lot of them hung up, and it's so COZY in the store! Holiday hours are party hours are listed below, and at VFWquilts.com

 


We may have gotten carried away on the decorating!  hehe!

Need one more item for your WISH LIST?
Come take a class with me at CRAFT NAPA!!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great photos and your store has tons of holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!