Friday, September 2, 2016

Trad Home!




WOW! Meadow Storm is flying off my shelves in here! Thanks for the awesome support!
We just added the FULL Meadow Storm FQ bundles,  
I nearly missed adding it, oopsie!


Other Awesome Happenings!!!!


I still can't believe this...**Scratching my head!!!**
Never would I have thought my quilts, myself and a motorcycle would be in a home interior magazine!  

I have some fun behind the scenes photos I'll be sharing this week.

Current issue out now!



One behind the scenes shot:





SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. What a fun shoot. So excited for you (and well deserved).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're photogenic! And that's great that you're spreading the word about quilts and design!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!