Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sneak Peek! MEADOW STORM



Because I know you need to get inspired early, here is a sneak peek at what will be available at your Local Quilt Shop in August!

Please be sure to ask your LQS's to order the line! This way they know that you want it!
The line includes the Black and White MANOR STRIPE that was high in demand from Mostly Manor. I was saving it for this line! ;-) Sneaky of me, huh?

More colors are in the line, this is just a wee sneak peek....

Add it to your list of must haves for fall!

Marcus Fabrics has it up on their blog with some insights into the line.



DOn't forget if you need ANY mostly Manor fabrics, you can purchase at my website, 

Patterns, Templates Bundles, Oh my!

Mostly Manor available at my website.



7 comments:

  1. Congrats Victoria! I'm looking forward to seeing those black and whites especially; I'll add them to my want list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your Manor stripe in a block in a QAL I'm in....it worked fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great contrast in colors and patterns, bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new range looks great Victoria. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those big flower prints!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these too! Some great prints here - I can't wait to get my hands on some. I'm glad the b&w stripe is back too!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!