Friday, November 21, 2014

Gudrun's new ruler


My friend Gudrun Erla (GE DESIGNS) and I had dinner last week in MN ( while we waited for my rental car to get towed and replaced from over heating in 20 degree weather! haha)
... She has a new ruler that is pretty clever out with Creative Grids.

The non slip, large size makes this a great handy quilt for cutting a lot of fabric,  in one go...

She has a this great video below , that really gives you all of the ways to suss this ruler! 
Check it out!

  





Gudrun has this book, Big Blocks Big Style, and the quilt with the snowflakes, is one of my favorites...


5 comments:

  1. GREAT! Our newest quilt shop is carrying Creative Grids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already ordered it after seeing it at Quilt Festival! I use the June Tailor ruler about every day and this new ruler is stiffer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Thanks for the heads up on this. Just ordered one. Yipppeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one on order. Can't wait for it to come in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made that snowflake quilt and gave it to my friend in Czech Republic. I loved how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!