Wednesday, October 8, 2014

New Work

Lost and Found in Translation, By Victoria Findlay Wolfe 2014

Thanks for the sneak peek Heather! 

Sunday I am going up to New Britain, CT to the New Britain Museum of American Art
opening reception 2-5 pm
 to see my new double wedding ring quilt, "Lost and Found in Translation" quilt hanging in the exhibit!  I can't wait to see all the other amazing quilts! 
Quilts! 
YAY!! Come, let us drool over them! ;-)



If you are in the CT area, on OCTOBER 20th
at 1pm.
I'm lecturing at the Museum!
Please come!
FREE with museum admission
...maybe I will even have a few other Double wedding ring quilts to show you. ;-) ~V


NBMAA EXCLUSIVES
Presentation by exhibiting quilt artist and designer Victoria Findlay Wolfe

1-2 p.m., Monday, Oct. 20
Free with Museum admission






New Britain Museum of American Art

56 Lexington Street

New Britain, CT 06052

p: 860.229.0257


e: nbmaa@nbmaa.org





**Available for Pre-order Click here.

Will you be at Quilt Market? 
My schoolhouse presentation on the new book
 is Friday Oct 24th, 12:25 in 362D C&T publishing

9 comments:

  1. The quilt looks wonderful! Congratulations! I wish I could go to quilt market! I guess I will have to settle for QuiltCon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I love it!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt - the colors really pop against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt! I had the honor of seeing your double wedding ring and star quilts at the Wisconsin Quilt Museum today. Have been meaning to get there all summer and didn't want to miss them before they went away. It was a total joy to see them in person. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I think this is my favorite quilt of yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is it possible to have gone so far in so many directions with this one simple block?? This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!