Wednesday, May 7, 2014

DWR play

Finally getting back to working on the commission King Size Double Wedding Ring quilt... I had to buy more fabrics! Bummer, right? haha...  More fabrics... of course, more came home then just for this project... Must start something else... (why not) ;-)

 Cutting King size seems to take days.. well, in fact it has... I try to do some every day...

It's starting to all come together!  Slowly but surely! parts still to be determined but I'm finally found my stride with it! YAY!

11 comments:

  1. This quilt is going to be stunning! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the range of blue. It will be gorgeous. A great investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 4 patch in the middle, such a soft pretty quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love watching it all come together. Thank you for sharing your design process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This quilt is going to be stunning! Hey, I just made room reservations for ---------- QuiltCon 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it's just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful. Love the medallion effect the darker blue is creating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. I love seeing the progression photos. Can't wait to see the final design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Can't wait to see it all fone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What templates are you using for cutting? Love, love, love the color progression.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the way it's coming along. You twist on the DWR has inspired me to have a go at one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!