Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday fun!


Last night I headed over to Leonia, NJ to the Craft Lounge, with Pals, Michele, Hoodie, and Jen. Michele was doing a felting demo on the Simplicity Felting machines, and we had quite a turnout, and fun was had by all!

 I should point out that this very cool 12 needle machine is on  sale at Simplicity right now!

I even got  a little play time in and made  a little something for Boo. Earlier in  the day I was playing catch up on my Blogger BOM blocks!




I have Jackie's Blogger BOM Blocks done!  Now I want a full quilt like this with just this block...sigh, I love how these turned out!!
I'm really loving how scrappy and fabulous these are! This month it was the fabulous Cathy from Cabbage quilts. Her tutorial is HERE. 


So, now I am up to date on the blocks... are you? Be sure to add your pictures to the FLICKR page... It's been so fun to see what all are doing with their fabric choices!


***






the WINNER of EMILY'S new Book, GEARED FOR GUYS is:


COLLEEN, Congrats!! Send me your info ASAP!

Be sure to hop over to Emily's blog and visit the rest of the BLOG BOOK tour! 




4 comments:

  1. Yay Colleen! Congrats on the book win!

    Needle felting intrigues me. I'm still trying to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Thanks for picking me! Cant wait to be inspired! BTW I love felting and have my own signer felting machine I got cheap on amazon 2 years ago. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh congrats to Colleen, I will put that book on my list!
    never heard of this place, I have to go check it out
    looks like a fun way to spend an afternoon!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your BOM blocks look so great! Love your use of plaids.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!