Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thursday's delight


Busy day.
I have one of three quilts finished, that I had prepared yesterday. YEAH!!!! My Inauguration quilt has been FINISHED! If you recall I asked if I should rip out my old quilting on this when my machine started acting up... well, I did that, a half a quilt worth! And now re-did it on my new machine. I love it. When it's Daylight, I will take a full shot of it...

That will leave me with 10 + the new one I did on the second left to put together... ;-) That feels good to have 6 done! past post here
****

The other two, this one and one donation quilt, (THANK YOU KATHIE!)

I need to hand stitch the bindings, and am hoping tonight to finish the other two.

Finally I feel like I am getting something done again... Why is cleaning you studio such a drag... really messes with the flow of work...

Kia enjoyed my studio cleaning. That's her among all the junk I threw OUT of my studio...

And Jenny egg is sleeping on a bed, B made out of her toys...

...And, WHY? do I buy dog beds??




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish! The quilt looks good. What a lot of work to rip out all that quilting, but worth it.

    Cleaning the studio is a giant pain, but also worth it in the long run. I try to do mine between projects because it does mess with the flow of work - the creativity. But it's good when it's done!

    B's doggie bed is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Accomplishment is a wonderful thing. I can't wait to see your inaguration quilt. And I have to say once again, I am in awe of your commitment to organization and cleanliness. (It wouldn't kill me if some of that rubbed off on me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo-hoo! You are on a roll!!

    Cute cute funny pups.!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!