Monday, February 23, 2009

monday UFO



I'm procrastinating that 9 patch.... there are so many pieces, I'm having a hard time getting myself to start it... I will, i will.

A little today, a little tomorrow. But for now, I finished this top.
the fabrics are from exclusivelyquilters.com.

Here is a link to it...

http://www.classiccottons.com/c-69-urban-rhapsody.aspx


the fabrics I used are... 3687-8510-5, 3687-8510-6, and 3687-8506-5

Stripes... Stripes... gotta get them out of my system first....


2 comments:

  1. V, Interesting top. I am curious to see how it turns out after it is quilted. I know what you mean about procrastination, but at least you are getting something done. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this one, it looks great!

    I got your FQ's they are great. It is so nice to get fabric that you would not have found yourself. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!