Saturday, October 1, 2016

What's new!


I love getting your images of quilts you've made by being inspired either thorough my classes, books or shows you've seen me on or at! It's a great honor!  Above Rochelle made this quilt for a first Birthday using my Victory Block acrylic templates.  I love that she used them in various ways to make a improv fun story!  Keep sending those pics! I love seeing what you make!


I'm slightly addicted to this Victory block set...

This set is hanging in my store, YES! in my store! Have you missed a few posts?  You will need to stop by when you come to NYC!


Monday's through Thursday's : 10am -1pm
Fridays and Saturday's : 12pm-6pm

325 West 38th St, Suite 811
(between 8th and 9th aves)
718-877-6710



I have made four quilts already with it, all completely different from each other, and Now....I have three more in the works... These are above are new fabrics by Leslie Tucker Jenison Urban Artifacts coming-out at Fall market... I'm in love with them!




I just can't stop myself!!  They are so fun to make!

Fall Market is coming soon, which means, new patterns, new templates, New Sizzix dies and new fabrics!!!  I can't wait to share all that news with you soon!




In the meantime, Myself and two of my staff will be at the Warwick Valley Guild Quilt Show.
I am lecturing, and vending! I teach often at the Warwick Guild, I love these ladies!  Come by and say hi, I am lecturing twice on Saturday, 11am and 1pm I believe!  See you there!
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new store! and the new patterns and stuff are so fun. I hope to see you at Market.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!