Thursday, January 28, 2016

APRIL APQ!

My project was featured in the April 2016 issue of American Patchwork & Quilting magazine! See my project, as well as other featured projects from this issue, here: www.allpeoplequilt.com/april

Hey who is that head in the bubble?  She Looks familiar!  Please hop out to find a copy of this April Issue of APQ magazine!  You will see a a whole bunch of goodies in this issue! I can't wait see it myself!

Quilt by Victoria Findlay Wolfe Image courtesy of APQ all rights reserved
This is one fo the quilts I share in the issue... Using all my Mostly Manor in a nice light palette, with my White  & Gold Manor Stripes on the border, makes the whole quilt sparkle! Gott love the Yellow ELISE print fussy cut int he centers too, so luscious!  You can pop over the Website shop to pick up your Mostly Manor Fabrics!!  You will also have a view of my studio space, my process and my home!



Behind the scenes!
We had such a fun time at this photo shoot for APQ... A Lot of fun ideas were bounced around:
Quilts, taxi's, Times square etc, but ultimately we went to the roof of my building... 
Nothing like a NYC roof top. ;-)


The things you have to do to get a good clean studio shot!  haha!

It was s much a fun day, with a great group of people...  I'm honored... Thanks APQ!


Check out the issue for Jenny Egg's debut photo shoot for APQ, too.
ha!

See if you can find her in the magazine. (She is quite the poser!)



10 comments:

  1. Congrats Victoria. Can't wait to get my issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my copy in the mail and thoroughly enjoyed your feature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course Jenny Egg has to be there somewhere too! Love Manor stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! You work so hard, it is good that you are seeing the fruit of that. Take care of your health!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely will! Looks like a fun issue, and I must say that seeing that you are in an issue of a magazine is usually enough for me to grab it. Glad to see that you are getting the recognition you deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heehee Those rooftop photos were certainly not taken in the last two weeks!
    Makes a great backdrop for the color-popping quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a special trip to the store today to buy the magazine. Congratulations. All the best from Gilbert AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made a special trip to the store today to buy the magazine. Congratulations. All the best from Gilbert AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!! I'll keep an eye out for it (always take a while to get Down Under!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooohhh - I can't wait to get this one! Hope to see you at QuiltCon! (Even though I couldn't take your class this time - I'm in Gwen Marston's class ...)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!