Friday, October 30, 2015

Opening tonight!

Yesterday I was receiving images of my Double Wedding Quilt exhibit as they were installing it.
Goose bumps!
The opening event is tonight 4-6 pm... if you are in the Auburn/Syracuse area, I'm sorry I can't be there! I'm still in Houston with the Double wedding ring exhibit here...  

BUT, I will be teaching a two day Double wedding ring class there in December.
Hope to see you there!!






SCHWEINFURTH ART CENTER
(315) 255-1553
205 Genesee Street, Auburn, NY 13021

HOURS
Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 1pm - 5 pm
Closed major holidays and during exhibit installations.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I would be there if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Victoria!! So exciting for you and I just wanted you to know that I just posted my Halloween quilt and I made it using your 15MinutesPlay link (I posted your link in this post) and I love that play. And if you'd like to use my finished quilt photo in your blog, I'm fine with that.
    It's my dream to be able to go to this event, even though I've had one quilt accepted back in 2012 for the Canadian exhibit. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!