Thursday, August 25, 2011

Victoria + Pat + MODA BAKESHOP = BASICS!


Pat Sloan, Moda Bakeshop, and I are on a quest
to collect 400 quilts for my BASICS QUILT DRIVE in NYC.

This is a charity quilt drive I started that gets quilts for the 
homeless families being put back into transitional housing
 in the South Bronx of NY.

Hopscotch pips
  • WE KNOW you love your Moda Bakeshop
  • And we KNOW you've made some quilts
  • Or maybe have one ALMOST finished?
Maybe you made one of these bakeshop beauties?
strawberry fields quilt
and more ideas can be found at
moda bakeshop!


We'd love for you to donate a quilt with us ... details here  http://bumblebeansbasics.com/

Our goal is to collect 400 quilts by Nov 24
and we have these AMAZING donations already!

Thank you ONE AND ALL!
And if you send THIS month... PAT has a gift she will give away!
Hop over to her BLOG for details.


Added a quilt to our flickr group page?
leave me a comment and tell me.
Have you sent before to BASICS?
ADD it to the FLICKR group, and 

One random day I will pick a random winner from the flickr page
for a surprise gift.






GOT QUILTS?
all the info you need, to dontate, is on the website




4 comments:

  1. Sooooooo cool. I was out on MBS this morning and SAW you there! Hey I KNOW her!!! Congrats. Off to dig in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I donated two child-size quilts, made from a larger quilt top that was sitting in a closet. Get out those UFOs and finish them up for a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gave Basics a plug on my morning post today. Small following but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished the 1st of 3 bindings for BASICS. And now I claim I know what I am doing...
    Thanks so much for showing my future BASICS quilts on your blog. And you are on MBS - wow, congrats! That's where I got my first taste of modern quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!