Thursday, December 4, 2008

an artful day


What does this photo,


These patterns,

And this guy have in common?
They were all part of the great day I spent with my friend Ron, at the Whitney Museum today, enjoying the Alexander Calder exhibition,
Celebrating his 4_ (something) birthday day, a walk down 5th Ave, a quick subway ride to Union square, just taking in all the great sunshine and holiday vibes in the air.


aaaahhhh! A no sewing day!

Well, a little, I have to get someones birthday gift done for the PARTY sunday! (you know who!!)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun time! lots of quilt inspiration in those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day! I love your header, too. What is the meaning of Bumblebeans anyway? Sorry if you've already posted about it before. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!