Monday, October 6, 2008

SANTA QUILT

I've finished the Santa Quilt!
This was another project to work on my machine quilting skills and binding...
the quilting went very nicely...the binding, well, that went
well until the corners... I thought I followed the directions, but I did not have
enough fabric to roll over on the corners, and were tough to get them right. One went nicely...
the other three, well not so good...
So I patched them with triangles to cover my learned mistakes!!!

oh, well...

I'm thinking I need to leave a little over hang on corners when you start the next strip?




4 comments:

  1. very cute! I look at each of my projects as a chance to learn something new!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! I like the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh is it that time already. I guess I'd better get my Christmas crafting skates on!
    Your quilt looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. continuous binding! none of this separate strip stuff. Finn just did a tutorial on it over at Pieces from my Scrapbag. Cute quilt though - love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!