Tuesday, October 30, 2018

NEWS & Quilt Market


Happy to Announce!! My newest book (hardcover, aprx 140 quilts included ) will ship in May! 
Pre-order your autographed copies from the author 😊 click here.
So many thanks to you all, for these years of support! This book is essays and images of my quilts covering 35 years of making quilts. It’s been a fascinating journey to look back at my early quilts, where my focus changed, and where it came back strong. It’s so inspiring to look at your old work to see how far you’ve come. Each quilt along the way, has been a learning experience and feeds my soul with joy. Don’t forget to play with an open mind. Creativity flourishes when your expectations are open ended.



QUILT MARKET!!!
My Industry Trade Show Schedule!


Are you a Quilt Shop? Coming to Market?
Come by and say Hi!
Where to Find me:

Quilt Festival School House presentation:
Friday Nov 2nd
12:10 - 12:40  -  Room: 352D 
Transport yourself into Victoria Findlay Wolfe’s wonderful world of color.  Bold, vibrant patterns of Stripes, subtle delight of Neutrals and colorful fun of Playmaker will certainly provide visual satisfaction.

Saturday Nov. 3rd
RJR Fabrics Booth 1034,
10am-12pm
See my Newest Lines of Fabric, "Playmaker", "Neutrals" and "Stripes" collections.
I'll be demoing little goodies, stop by and see, and receive!
C&T Publishing Booth 838
1:30-2pm
Modern Quilt Magic Book Signing 


RJR Fabrics Booth 1034,
4-5pm
See my Newest Lines of Fabric, "Playmaker", "Neutrals" and "Stripes" collections.

Sunday Nov. 4th
RJR fabrics Booth 1034
10am -12pm  
See my Newest Lines of Fabric, "Playmaker", "Neutrals" and "Stripes" collections.
I'll be demoing little goodies, stop by and see, and receive!




My "Sunny Side Up
 " quilt , in the IQA quilt Auction- Don't miss putting a bid in on my Auction quilt for IQA behind the front IQA booth!

You can also find several of my quilts in these exhibits:

"Soigné" quilt is hanging in the Judged Section of Quilt Festival

"A Year of Moments" 
 is hanging in the Dinner @ 8 Exhibit

"Crowd Pleaser" 
quilt is hanging in the Red & White Quilt exhibit-and is included in the NEW Red & White book by Martingale.

"Stitched Together" is in the Power of Women exhibit  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!