Monday, September 3, 2018

Her Majesty!

UGG! I LOVE summer so much I always get a bit bummed when Labor Day rolls around. Anyone else relate?  I get so much accomplished in the summer, as far as new ideas, and new products. ( I just finished a new quilt that I'm just giddy over... Stay tuned, it will be a few weeks as we get it quilted up and the products and patterns ready)
 
One of my other finishes this summer tough, is my MAJESTY template and HER MAJESTY quilt pattern!
This Majesty quilt block, as all of my template sets, have many variations in the way you can sew them together. I love that you can make more designs with one template set, then you can with some other quilt blocks.
On the left is shown as it is in the Her Majesty Quilt.  

Or pieced this way, as a second configuration.
 
Or even a quarter of the block and used as a border. LOVE!
Get your curves on with this fun MAJESTY set! It makes lovely scrappy quilts!  I'm hooked!
Templates only ( with basic piecing construction) click here
Majesty Template and Her Majesty Quilt pattern set click here 
Already have the templates and just need the pattern? click  here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!