Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Recently finished. Ready to quilt.


A Little bit of eye candy while I am away playing in Japan! 
This quilt I finished up just before my trip. It is based on my Bright Lights Big City Quilt, from my Book Double Wedding Rings, Traditions Made Modern. The basic pattern is in the book. I modified  certain areas within this quilt to have a little bit of fun!
Many 6.5 pieced blocks are tucked in this quilt, as is the added in checkerboard.  

Can you spot any of them?

;-)


6 comments:

  1. I do see several pieced blocks cleverly inserted in there.
    I also have friends in Japan that are there at a weaving school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this quilt top. You really use a great palette and who doesn't love scrappy? Ok, lots of people don't, but I do! Great job...super cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great quilt and was I a happy bunny yesterday I certainly was as I found out that you are giving a talk at FOQ in Birmingham in august hope to be on the front row

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the checkerboard border! and have fun in Japan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I just say that this is one of my favorites that you have made? Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!