Sunday, February 19, 2017

QuiltCon: On our way!

NEW PRODUCTS FOR QuiltCon!
BOOTH #338
MIRROR BALL quilt pattern, templates and KIT!!
Come by to see : New Aurifil Light Work Thread, patterns, templates, & other New quilt Kits!  Will be available soon (not yet) in the shop, as we await more fabric!





We are ALOMST finished packing, although it seems not one more thing will fit into my car!  Except for Laura and I of course!  Follow us on Instagram, where we will be posting our road trip all the way to Savannah GA!

A few other things to mark down on your QuiltCon Calendar!

**I am doing a BOOK SIGNING at the C&T booth #118 Saturday from 1-2pm

**You will also find books in my booth, #338
**I will be in the Booth Saturday all day, and over my lunch on Thursday & Friday 12:30-1:45
(I will be teaching all day/night Thur & Fri)
Kim, Laura & Susan will be in the booth, be sure to stop by and say hi to the VFW quilts crew!

DON'T FORGET THE BOOTH HOP!
$1,000 VFW prize package
Stop by any of the 5 participating booths to get your post card, visit all booths for your stamp. Fill out and drop off at the last of the five booths you visit, to enter!




SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Have FUN FUN FUN!!! Wish I was there with you! I'll be looking for your postings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!