Saturday, January 14, 2017

Sunday the 15th: The Quilt Show

Beatrice and I had so much fun last summer when we went to Colorado to film the Quilt Show!



 My latest episode #2002 and will post on January 15th, 2017.



*The Quilt Show* (the link is http://www.thequiltshow.com/) – Alex Anderson and Ricky Tim’s bring you the friendliest, Interactive Online Community for Quilters Worldwide!  Join today to learn, share, create, connect and watch Alex and Ricky in brand new episodes of "The Quilt Show"!



Behind the scenes shots. (Literally!)  ;-)


Getting the segments sorted out pre-show!

Still contemplating the rings! 

CURVES AHEAD!


And having waaaaay to much fun with Alex!  Alex is here with us at CraftNapa. We celebrated her Birthday today with some seriously yummy ice cream. ;-)

All the Quilts are hung!  LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

I hope you tune in for the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Loved this episode! Thanks for sharing your journey. I've been quilting for only about 4 years now and I live in Alabama. I didn't know about the Gee's quilts but now I feel I have to journey there someday. What an awesome group of women teaching too! Thanks so much for helping to curb my fear of double wedding ring quilts.(yes I WAS one of those :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!