Friday, July 1, 2016

Disappeared.



Did you think I disappeared?  I guess I kind of did, briefly! This year has flown by, with loads of travel, loads of projects, and   Well, I couldn't wait for the end of May to arrive as it meant I'd be home for more than two weeks! 

I've been crazy, feverishly making and making.... Quilts that have been sitting in my head for months. I purged a great many ideas often putting in 14 hours in the studio, a day, to get them all made before I packed up my car and drove to my house for the summer.  I often do that, I need to do that, and after it all...

I'm here.


I had plans of whipping around my house, organizing, cleaning, doing some emails, and instead, I grocery shopped the farm stands, I cooked amazingly fresh food, and I took a two hour nap. 


...And maybe a dip in the pool.  


Organizing this room... Will have to wait another day... 

Because for now. I need to sit, excercise, breathe, and take a break. 

I'm home. 

9 comments:

  1. I think after the year you've had you need the break! Looks wonderful - enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this year we all need some time to just be and time to relax.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a beautiful place it is! Welcome Home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Relax and enjoy. It looks that you have a beautiful place to do so !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never leave that house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you were able to take some time. Please don't worry about taking care of yourself. If you take care of yourself, there is more to share with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you have such a lovely place to rest and refresh. It is so good that you see the NEED for this and follow through. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your summer break! You've definitely deserved it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!