Saturday, January 30, 2016

WORD.



TIME....
Goes to Fast...
Never enough time...
Enjoy every minute...
Be grateful every moment...
Accept where time has lead you...
Each day is precious.

My word for 2016...TIME.


Playing in my mini scraps, I built my word freeform... It's not perfect, neither am I. But I love it just the way it is.

This will be my hand quilting this project with my Aurifil 12wt threads, on the cruise. I am teaching my mini technique on the cruise, too! One of my favorite things to teach. It's very fun... liberating indeed.


I use my MINI templates... available in my shop... also great for a fabulous postage stamp quilt!
 ( just saying)

I'm of on the Aurifil cruise to each!... I'll see you all in a week!

Ahoy!

5 comments:

  1. Fun! I've been want to make some words on quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tiny blocks - enjoy your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great word! Have a fab time on the cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, we could all use more time. Or, maybe we just need to use the time we have a little more wisely. It seems a perfect word for you. I love your "15 minutes" mantra and have accomplished so much this year with a simple 15 minutes a day! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate you being honest, "I'm not perfect," I can relate to that, I'm not perfect either. Your free form word is terrific, the colors are just right.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!