Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tick Tock!

I'm itching to get this bag done!!  I'm on the second panel and stitches are flying! 

With my trusty helper...

Yeah, right....

I'm also trying out posting from my iPhone! How fabulous that will be for the road trip! 


  1. what size of needle are you using with the 12 wt. thread? I post from my iPhone all the time -- you have to set it up through Blogger and change your settings so you can post with a mobile device. l

  2. Your quilting lines are very straight! Are you marking them? Lovely work.

  3. That hand quilting is gorgeous! And perfect! I really must try the 12 weight one of these days.

  4. Sewing friends are wonderful! I don't have any here in the small town where I live, so I connect virtually with quilters through my blog and Instagram. It's great to have so many like-minded friends, even if I've never actually met any of them!
    obat kuat

  5. Looking forward to iPhone "postcards" from your road trip...


Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!