Tuesday, October 28, 2014

A short video to share!






This is my "Color Study Crosses" quilt, that is actually, one of my all time favorites. 
The entire PLAY in the design was adding and subtracting various shades and values of similar colors...both warm and cool. 
It really gets you to look at your fabric choices! 
 But can be done with any variety of fabrics...



My Sizzix new listings!

If you have questions about how to use the dies in other machines
this site may give you what you need.

3 comments:

  1. Is there a video on how to get started? Do you have one? I do have .... a Big Shot, don't even know if it's the Pro. I bought it used from a friend that only cut a couple of things and I thought I'd use it for scrapbooking (didn't even think of using it to cut fabric!) But any ways, you are sure wetting my appetite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video VFW! Wonderful seeing you and your beautiful quilts in Houston!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!