Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Another day, another DWR!

Deb's playful out of the box Double wedding ring. LOVE it!

 ANOTHER DAY OF DOUBLE WEDDING RINGS!!!!
5 More students today, playing, cutting, sewing, sighing, and HOORAY'ING!! ;-)

LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTY PIECES!!!


Janet's DWR with ombre red's
Three of the gals arrived with a fabric stash that had pretty much the sample color palette!  So it was great fun to play up any differences we could...

Lorraine's DWR with ombre blues
Lorraine's softer whites where fun to play up certain colors, mixing up prints and textures to make this lovely layout.

Amy's DWR that had ombre reds with touches of gold! 
 Amy fussy cut her big floral and set them pointing in all directions.. I like that touch!Love those REDS!!!

Betty was a newer sewist. She arrived with some great fabrics, and was abel to use almost all of the variety of prints that she brought. PATIENCE IS KEY. They are not Difficult to make, but they do grow your patience, and skills!


I love seeing my designs all packed full of all that creativity!

Even my silly "what was she thinking" DWR is growing steadily! 

Hope your day was packed full of creative moments!!!




11 comments:

  1. All gorgeous but I am particularly partial to your "What was I thinking?" version. A classic Victoria!!
    Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the what was I thinking version. What templates are you using to cut the pieces?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classes and students look like great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like everyone is having a great creative time! When you have a post like this showing the DWR it almost makes me want to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is really great. Looks like your classroom will be getting lots of use, so happy for you, Have you seen Janet's DWR from Australia, she just won best of AU.. Here is the link to the sponsor page, here's is about 5 or 6 pictures down. http://www.bernina.com/en-AU/What-s-New/BERNINA-Awards/Australia/Best-of-Show-State-Winners-2013

    ReplyDelete
  6. Victoria - we had so much fun in class. Makes me want to "play hooky" more often. The classroom is a creative work environment and I loved being able to throw all that fabric on the floor. Lunch was great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky students!! Their work looks great on the design wall. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! And, looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are ALL so wonderful. I SWEAR, one day I'm flying all the way out just to take one of these classes! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to crawl into your pile of scraps with those two cuties!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!