Monday, October 7, 2013

CT CLASS ADDED! + More Quilts needed!


Hi Guys!  So, I was booked to teach up & lecture at my friend Jackie's (Canton Village Quiltworks) On Dec 6th and 7th ... The class sold out very quickly, so Jackie,s aid, Hey girl, wanna come teach another class on friday day?
So I said, Why of course!
There are only TWO spots left in the second class. Can you come?

LECTURE is:
Friday, December 6, 2013
7:00 - 9:00 PM



First class: SOLD OUT!
Saturday, December 7, 2013 
9:30 -3:30



Second class is:
Friday, December 6, 2013 
9:30 -3:30


If you can't make the class, don't miss the lecture... 
I so enjoy talking about my quilts, You really can't get me to shut up...
so, just saying... Come say hi!  ;-)




By the way, Yes I have my books to sell, But JACKIE does too! And I encourage you to also buy from her! why?
Because,
ALL proceeds from the sales of my book  sold through Jackie, will go to one of MY favorite local charities, City Harvest.  Click here to learn more about this charity. 




*******************


Speaking of giving back... Tis the season! Right?
Quilts are rolling in for THE RETREAT! I have several boxes that I am bringing to them this weekend! We need more!

Below is a few pics of the quilts that rolled in this week! 
Thank you all!!!
Make quilts,  give a few away!  (I know you have more fabric!)
You're spreading the quilting love!

Print

Date for gathering: start Sept 10th. through January 1st.

For 26 years, The Retreat has been providing domestic violence services and education to families on the East end of Long Island. Programs include a residential shelter for women and children, a 24-hour domestic violence hotline, individual and group counseling, legal advocacy for all victims of domestic violence, programs to engage troubled fathers and other men who may be at-risk of committing family violence, and an in-school violence prevention education program taught in local area schools. All services are provided free of charge.
Your quilts will warm the hearts and bodies of 125 women and children. We appreciate it so much!!

Visit BUMBLEBEANSBASICS.COM to submit your quilt paperwork before you send it... link below.

Please fill out the FORM HERE before sending your quilts.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!