Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Quilters Take Manhattan






Get your ticket!!!  
SEPT 27, 28, 29


Visit Hollis Chatelain's website to see her amazing work. We will be the Keynote speaker!
http://www.hollisart.com

She is an amazing award winning quilter, you won't want to miss hearing her story.




Go Tell It at the Quilt Show! Interviews with Semper Tedium 

Paula's Group will be having Go tell it interviews done!

http://www.paulanadelstern.com


Workshops are almost sold out, Hop over and see what's left.

The AFTER DARK PARTY at my home, is also a very fun, event to get to talk to and meet many of these interesting people in my home... Come on up!

I can also tell you, there are a lot of GOODIES that will be given away!!!  Sign up now!



~Victoria


CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS.


2 comments:

  1. I have to put this on my calendar for next year and save my pennies! I did buy a home ticket. This event sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited about it! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!