Thursday, December 13, 2012

VACA, ALMOST.

Studio clean, Holding out to take this last project off my wall... Saturday, Kim and Hubby arrive to stay here to watch the dogs, while we head to Tanzania for Christmas!  I ran to City quilter yesterday to have lunch with some pals and of course had to pick up some more Santa's and Greens and blues for the new project 15 Minute Challenge quilt. Yes, it was meant to be a runner, but it will now be a quilt... (More fun...) LOL! You can see what others are doing for the Challenge  at 15minutesplay.com


I'm not sure Jenny Egg is happy about our departure, but she's COMFORTABLE in my box of scraps at least... oh! And our elevator got fixed yesterday! WAHOO! one less thing for me to worry about! Pheew!

I had really hoped to get the SANTA quilt off my wall before we left, it's half pieced.. You never know, I may still get it done tomorrow... tonight we're off to see "Chaplin" on Broadway, so there goes my sewing time tonight...I am LOVING the Santa quilt, by the way.. LOVING!!! Thanks all!


That's about it for today... I'm nearly packed... nearly. I can almost exhale.


NOTE: I CAN ship SIGNED COPIES for one more day, to arrive before Xmas... Any orders that come in after Friday, will ship around the 28th of December...
THANKS!

Int'l shippers MUST email me first, for a proper shipping charge invoice.

Order signed copies HERE:
http://www.bumblebeansinc.com/shop/


10 comments:

  1. Are you going on safari? I hope you take lots of photos and you and your family have a wonderful time and a wonderful Christmas.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we don't see you before you go, Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mele Kalikimaka! Have a WONDERFUL trip, and take lots of pic to post on your return.
    Love your book so much... although it has made a horrific mess of my sewing table and no matter how many little scraps get sewn together the quantity in the bins never seems to go down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a safe trip. I expect you to come home with lots of new inspiration and quite a few yards of fabulous African fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe and wonderful trip! Enjoy your holidays abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great trip! Have a wonderful time! The Santa quilt rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a super exciting time on Vacation!!! I can't wait to hear about it... and take lotsssss of photos... and buy some fabric to bring back!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!