Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tis' the Season for sharing.


OOH! Look at those sweet cheeks and grin!  This little guy was charming all of us yesterday when the Acacia Network and I went to deliver more quilts yesterday. He was loving all the attention he was getting, and was just as calm as could be....Just that hint of smile across his lips...

Your quilts made some people very happy yesterday. Thank you from all for your kind and generous sharing.
Erin's quilt found a home! See old post HERE.

There are more pics of the day here:  http://bumblebeansbasics.com/blog



Just a note, 
If you think you want a SIGNED copy of my book 15 Minutes of Play under your tree, 
I will only be able to ship between now and Friday...  

Any orders that come in after Friday, will be shipped close to New Years;
As the Shipping Department, (ME), will be away...

Also, International shipping needs to EMAIL me first, so I can send you a proper invoice with Int'l shipping costs.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Victoria for all you do for those who need a special touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! I will link to it on my next blog post - thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky me, that I've bought your fantastic book, yet (couldn't wait until Christmas;-) It's not signed, but it's full of your inspiration!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being able to create something that can help others. I need to get going and finish the ones I started, so I can send them out.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!