Saturday, November 17, 2012

Erin's visit!


Erin (my patchwork life) came by today with her two, with her two handsome your boys!
We've been friends online for ages, and finally got to meet face to face...
 A great way to end the week!  She's been collecting blocks to make donation quilts as well, and she very kindly dropped off a quilt for BumbleBeansBASICS.  I will find this quilt a home on Monday when I visit Powers Shelter on Monday!

So many beautiful quilts coming in, and I want to say A HUGE THANK YOU 
to all of you for contributing.  You are doing a great work,and your kindness and generosity is so greatly appreciated!

Speaking of generous quilters! Here are the SANTA blocks so far!  A few more came in this week, from Kate R, Stephanie S, Elizabeth M! THANK YOU!!!!
If you still have a block, you have time til Thanksgiving, when I return home, I will be putting this beauty together!
THANKS!!!

I'm off to pick up my Mother at the airport... ;-) She'll be doggie sitting for us... The grand-dogggies!





6 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, I love that deep chartreuse/lime & the aqua coming through.....must find some myself methinks ;-) Elizabeth M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture, nice to see you two together :0).
    I'm on the road until well after Thanksgiving but will get some blocks out to those still making donation quilts.
    Safe travels and have a very blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting the lovely picture!!! I mailed off all my blocks to her last Wednesday and it's so encouraging to see how the collection is coming along!! Huge thanks to all who are involved in this endeavor!!! Blessings, Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you two got to meet! Wish I was there. It's gret to see how the quilt came together. Such an easy block, but it makes a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to have The Santaquilt! Who knew those little santas could grow into something so bright and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!