Saturday, September 24, 2011

Blogger's BOM starts sunday!

 Just a heads up the 
First BLOCK for the BLOGGER'S BOM goes up tomorrow!

The FIRST BLOCK is from  Sherri from a Quilting Life
So hop over there Sunday to find instructions for the her block.
then be sure to check around the 25th of each month
for the next block tutorial.
You can always get the entire list at Jackies

Are you ready with your fabric choices?

I dug through my scrap bins a bit to play along, but I can guarantee you I will 
probably change my mind on my color choices at some time!

I'm feeling a 
darker BLUE and GREEN main palette 
with Yellow and HOT pink to jazz it up...


What is your color palette going to be?

Comment below, and let's compare notes!

10 comments:

  1. Not sure what I'm leaning toward yet. Hoping the first block inspires me.

    Very nice new banner V!! Love the typeface.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely brights...with some black/white dots, stripes, etc for some zing. I'm usually such a control freak, but I think I am going to let 'er rip on this one...

    In stitches,
    Teresa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read someone recommend just grab whatever your favorite fabrics are when the new block comes out...sounds like a plan to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to rummage through your scraps! Still deciding on my fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to say hello to give you my new addy http://izzyrquilts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors! Love all the brights.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be playing around with whatever catches my fancy as we go along. No idea what that will be yet; we'll see what happens tomorrow when I look at the stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock!! I know that yours with be just fabulous!! Coming home today! We'll talk tomorrow, if I can drag myself out of bed. It is such a late flight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my pieces cut out. My first pieces are pink, orange, and white back ground. I hope to have mine done and do a post tomorrow. It should be fun.
    I am visiting from Teresa's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm doing stash on a white background , so whatever is on top/ is in the block!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!