Friday, May 20, 2011

Sharing the love



I'm here to encourage you all to make 
quilts that are unique to you.

I love doing that.

I'm happy to share.




If you're interested in having my ideas 
shared with your guild either in a talk or workshop.

Contact and ask me!


bumblebeansinc at gmail dot com 


I'm more than happy to come and share more
quilting JOY, and encourage 
you all to find your own creative flow...

Have a fabulously happy quilt-y day! 

- Victoria

website:


BLOGS:








6 comments:

  1. Hey - bring your fabulous self to Cincinnati an talk to my guild and then hang with me so people will think I'm just as cool as you. Mkay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a creative way of putting colors together! Thanks for inspiring us to make what we like!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all beautiful! You are very inspiring.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, each block is like a pocket of color therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there is one thing I have learned from you is Be Yourself! Honestly, you do it so gracefully- it is an inspiration to me ( and kinda healing as well!)
    Oh, what I would give to have a workshop with you... :)
    luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you were in Australia! Love all the quilts and words.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!