Saturday, July 6, 2019

Updates!

A couple spots just opened up in two of my classes at 
 Woodland Ridge Retreat Center,
in Downsville, WI. 
just a short drive from Minneapolis!
Want to snag a last minute spot in my constantly sold out classes? Click below:

One spot in my 5 day Double Wedding Ring Class
July 30th-August 3rd, 2019
One spot available in my 4 day Cottage Tulip Class
September 26-29, 2019

Four & Five day classes mean we get time to work AND DESIGN!
 Enjoy good food, great times, and a super comfy place to learn to sew your curves.
 Let's get to know each other, and bond!
 See you there!
Heads up!
My Wild Acres Fabrics
Farmhouse Pattern, and Kits will now be available starting July 12th!
Place your order today.
Keep your eyes on VFWquilts.com for the rest of my new patterns and kits coming out later this month!
Summer hours start this weekend:
July-Sept. 3
Monday - Thursday: 10AM - 1PM
Friday: 12PM - 6PM
Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED

*Closed July 4, & 5, and Labor Day*
Instagram
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2018 Victoria Findlay Wolfe Quilts, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you asked to be kept updated about news from Victoria.

Our mailing address is:
Victoria Findlay Wolfe Quilts
325 West 38th Street Suite 803
New York, NY  10018

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!