Tuesday, March 27, 2018

What new with you?




Hello my Quilty friends!  I have news!  I am honored to have an exhibit opening at the Iowa Quilt Museum, April 17th, showcasing works of my 35 years of being a Quiltmaker!
You shrug at the 35 years, But Yes, With a Birthday just days away, I can confirm.  LOL
(Why do the years fly by?)
My first quilt, some early work, all the way through til now!


*Opening night party (I will be there!)
 is Saturday April 21, 2018 from 5-8pm.
Iowa Quilt Museum
68 E. Court Avenue
Winterset, IA 50273
515.462.5988
Closed Mondays
10:00 - 4:00 Tuesday - Saturday
12:00 - 4:00 Sunday


Please come! It will be so much fun to share stories!  I'd love to see you there!

*******************

In other news!
My website has been given a fresh new look! 
You can also follow my Instagram account over there if you are not on Instagram! (scroll to the bottom) 
Hop on over and see all the goodness!
We have some really fun new items coming soon, So sty tuned!
Below is one of my newest templates, called Pavement Puzzle!

 I have been playing with a two color option, But keep playing it up by cutting other fabrics! I have a hard time just making a quilt two colors! Even though I love the look, the urge to throw something else into the mix is just so tempting!  See below?


Ultimately, I went with the Rainbow collection bundle, Available in the shop. (and my NYC store!)   I do love how a pattern can change so easily into something really exciting, just by posing in some fun color choices!


I hope to see you in Iowa! Or any other of the events I will be at this month!
I will be teaching one class, and Again,(my second year)  hosting the 
Paducah Spring Awards ceremony which will be shown live, online!

Iowa Quilt Museum opening event April 21st. see above!
Winterset, Iowa

NJ Quilt Fest - VENDING!  April 26-29
Come by the booth and say hi!

Northern Star Quilt Guild Show - May5-6 Exhibiting, Lecturing and Vending!

Don't miss these last few spots in the classes at my home.  
 (spots go fast! Grab them quick!)


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on this show! What fun to see your many years of work all together, a view of your progression as an artist.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!