Saturday, August 20, 2016

National Quilt Museum exhibit & teaching

Here and There: Works by the Manhattan Quilt Guild

August 12th - November 15th, 2016

This exhibition is the result of an invitation extended by the National Quilt Museum to the Manhattan Quilters Guild to present their work without regard for theme, size, or year of completion in order to examine their "sense of place."


I will also be teaching there very soon!
I can't wait to see the exhibit, My LACE quilt and LUMINOUS VIEWS quilt are on display. I so honored to be among my Manhattan Quilters Guild group, hanging at he National Quilt Museum.




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it really is an honor to have your quilts in the museum!! And to be selected to teach there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will get to see the exhibit when I am there for your class!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!