Monday, October 13, 2014

FUN NEWS!!!


I have NEWS!!

I am so excited to share with you that I am a new Designer for Sizzix!
Three dies are being released that I am having so much fun with... 
Shapes I have wanted for my self for ages, after doing all this Double wedding ring play

Two of my dies are made to work with the Sizzix Double Wedding Ring set,


A Full Melon, 
 and My TULIP die 

Then I have separately, my WAVE die!  
Works for wavy quilts, borders, and can also be manipulated to do some fun things!
 I'll be showing more of that as the week goes on...

The wave  shape,  is from a quilt  I made about 2 1/2 years ago that I've been sitting on and finally had a way to bring it to life! So many fun things can be made with each of these dies.
  In the next few days, I will show you how I have incorporated the dies into quilts, often by using several of them together in one quilt... I love diversity in my work, so this fits the bill!







I will be doing a school house presentation on the my new dies, with many quilts to show you as examples!  WEEEE! Quilts!!!

TWO SCHOOL HOUSES:

SCHOOL HOUSE presentation for Sizzix:
New Sizzix Dies by Victoria Findlay Wolfe
When: 3:10 Friday October 24th, room  362A

Will you be at Quilt Market? 
Come by the Sizzix booth #124
Saturday 10am-12pm
Sunday 3-5pm
Monday 10am -12pm
I will be demoing the dies and showing how to sew curves, along with mini trunk shows of the quilts made with the dies, that I've been working on.

FESTIVAL SCHEDULE:
October 30th 2-4 in Sizzix Booth #124
October 31st 1-3 in Sizzix booth #124
October 31st 11-11:30 in THE QUILT SHOW BOOTH  with Ricky and Alex.
Full schedule will be reposted soon. 

Dies will be available at Sample Spree. They will also be available in the Market booth and Festival booth. Dies will be available to stores end of October...



I will also be doing my Schoolhouse presentation on my new book,

SCHOOL HOUSE presentation for Traditions Made Modern
Traditions Made Modern with  C & T Publishing
12:25 pm Friday October 24th, room 362D

During Market, you can find C&T's booth at 2336, 2337



More info to come this week on my new dies. I've had so much fun with them, it's not even funny! Nearly all are DWR's... They are speedy to make with the full melon...

14 comments:

  1. Ooooh, love those dies, must have. Are they available yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! My goodness you are keeping busy! The quilts made with your dies are wonderful! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. What great dies. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you going to be at the Quilt Show or just Market? I am fulfilling a dream and going to the show this year. I have never been west of the Mississippi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe I should check out those Sizzix machines one day. Your quilts look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look great! Can't wait to see the quilts you've made with them. Have fun at market! Wishing tons of success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my goodness you've been busy. somehow i've missed several of your post. congrats on all of your latest accomplishments, i visualize fabric flying along with ideas swarming in your creative mind. good luck at market!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super exciting! Congratulations, sounds like it will be a very fun presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you can post some photos of Market for us to see...

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have your fingers in so many pies! Don't know quite how you do it. I am in awe!!!
    Andi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. all the best with suzzix, makes me feel guilty as I have just sold my machine as it sits around doing nothing and I will now spend on more fabric

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!