Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Schedule Market/Festival

 Are you heading to Market and/or Festival?

Heres' my schedule! 

Come stop by and say hi!

MARKET!

Friday  October 25th:
2:45 Room 362D -- Aurifil Schoolhouse presentation on my new threads! 
 later in the day....Aurifil booth #944  These threads will soon be available in my shop! (where there is also a free embroidery download ;-)



Saturday 26th:
12:30-1:30 #1124 Brewer distributing BOOK SIGNING: Quilters: Their Studios, Quilts & Stories

2-3pm #932 Simplicity Ez Quilting - Demos of popular tools, including the DWR!


4-5pm # 347 Newcastle Fabrics Booth

Sunday 27th:

2-3pm #932 Simplicity Ez Quilting - Demos of popular tools, including the DWR!
3-4pm#1124 Brewer distributing BOOK SIGNING: Quilters: Their Studios, Quilts & Stories
4:30pm  Aurifil Booth #944

Monday 28th:
11-12pm #932 Simplicity Ez Quilting - Demos of popular tools, including the DWR!






Other places to regularly find me... 
#1300 JUKI booth 
#347 Newcastle Booth 
#944 Aurifil booth
#932 Simplicity EZ Quilting



***************************************************************


***************************************************************


FESTIVAL:

Tuesday October 29th:
6-8pm   Winners Circle Celebration, Ballrooms B & C  

Wednesday October 30:
Evening preview!
5-7 for IQA members and class participants. 7-10 for general admission

Thursday 31st
11am-12 pm  #547 Demo's in Cherrywood Fbarics Booth
2-3pm Demo's in JUKI booth
3-4pm #547 Demo's in CherryWood Booth
5:30 – 6:15 p.m.                      General meeting, 3rd Floor, Room 310 A, B, D, E
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.                      Quiltapalooza, Ballroom A


Friday, November 1st

10-11 Juki Booth #1300

12-2pm OPEN STUDIO ( Craftsy booths near food court)-Victoria Findlay WolfePainting with Scraps: Making Your Own Fabric 
2-3 Booth#1110 Craftsman's book signing. 15 Minutes of play or any other compilation books, come say hi,and I can sign your copy!
4-5pm #547 Cherrywood fabrics booth # Demos


Saturday
11-12 #547 Demos in Cherrywood Fabrics Booth
3-5 Quilt Alliance Booth (nonprofit section of the Exhibit Hall ... back end of hall)

Other places to find me:
The Quilt Alliance booth ( non profit section of exhibit hall)
Cherrywoods #547
Aurifil booth #944
Juki Booth #1300
Craftsmans books #1110 for signed copies of my book




6 comments:

  1. You are going to be one busy lady! Good thing you are young, that schedule exhausted me just reading it. I know you'll do fine, have a great time.

    All the best,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Wish I was there! Have fun with all your success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, look at all that good stuff! I wish you a great time and the energy to keep up with all that you've got going on. :-) PS the threads look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy are you a busy bee!!!!
    Love the colours you have come up with for Aurifil, I shall certainly be buying these when they are available.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at market. I am sure the time will fly with having such a packed schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I was going!! My, you're going to be busy - have fun!! Love your threads!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!