Friday, July 26, 2013

WWC: Quilters!



I'm excited to share with you a new book coming out in October! 


I have been a fan of Where Women Create, and Jo Packham for some time... Jo really knows how to put a magazine together. Always beautiful, full of inspiration, and complete eye candy! So when I was asked to be a pat of this book, I did a little jump for joy!
(Her books are even more glorious & fun)!



Must put this on your pre-order list...

And while your at it...
Order this one too... I have it, I love it, and my friend Michele's pie, is on the cover! YUM!



4 comments:

  1. Hey Victoria
    You are absolutely right--Jo Packham is also a favorite of mine!
    Her magazines, her books----bring me to my happy place! She fills me with inspiration, and really gets the creative juices flowing---so glad you posted this new book---it's officially on my gotta have it list!
    Thanks,
    Hugs and
    happy Stitchin
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. Just wanted to add congrats on being part of this book, another exciting venture for you!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an honor to be recognized by this creative community! You inspire so many of us already.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!