Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Help please.



Hi All.

I had some news today from a friend who are going in for treatment of cancer.
I'd like to make a quilt up ASAP, so he can take it with him to the hospital... and I need some help.

If you are game to help...
I need a total of 36  - 12.5" blocks.

I'm thinking of just using this ANVIL block tutorial here from my 15 Minutes play website.

But you DO NOT NEED to use MADE fabric... 
Just use your regular fabric, to whip these out.

I'm thinking a light/medium blue fabric for the back ground, (cheddar in the photo)
and any colors for the Anvil part.


I'd need them by the end of this month. 
Quick I know, but it all came up very suddenly.



I thank you for you generosity and willingness to help.

Hugs.

V

28 comments:

  1. I'll have a block in the mail to you by Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send one by the weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got it hon...mine will be in the mail by Saturday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will make one and send it to you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll make two this weekend and get them in the mail. You are an angel, but we all know that already. ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too - one block will be on the way to you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can do...I'll get it in the mail this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't get a block to you in time but will say some prayers. Hugs to you and your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll send a couple of blocks today or tomorrow.
    xoJennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope there will be enough blocks for two tops.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a soft spot for me. I'll make a block. Best wishes for your friend. He is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can have a block in the mail by Friday for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be glad to make one, too. Anvil is a good choice...sturdy under hammering.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Done and done! In the mail tomorrow. Best wishes go out to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll send one by Saturday morning. By my count, you have 25 already. So glad to be able to help.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I will make one this weekend, if Monday is not too late to mail.

    Best wishes for your buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'll jump on this immediately. Best wishes to your friend and you too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!