Friday, September 21, 2012

SANTA quilt update

First off, Thank you to the people who offered to help on a Emergency quilt for Susan. My friend Michele is so grateful and touched by the notion, that you all would help make Susan a quilt. I'm deeply proud of my peeps for offering to help out!  So, Please know, I/we are so grateful to you all for your help.


My Crazy Santa quilt is coming together! 

I've made a few more as I have an idea and I rcvd three Santa Blocks back, already, to go along with my blocks!  This is going to be a fun quilt to watch grow! I'm so excited! Thank you, you fabulous peeps!!

 Pat W. block is so sweet! Love this block! Can't you see a whole quilt like this?


One sweet one from Vicki B. above using both Santa's Love the ribbon snowflakes, and one sweet from Martha below, she had the same fabrics, I like the fussy cut ornaments around the Santa!!
Thank you, ladies!!! 

If your making me a Santa block, please note you can do ANY size...It does not have to be big.  I need a wide variety of blocks... small blocks are as important as big blocks.. ;-)  Have fun with them! 


I whipped up this little guy last night... Like the polka dot mustache?  haha!

Have a great weekend all!
Do you have anything FUN planned for this weekend?

I am thinking I will have some garden clean up, out at my house, some felting to do, and perhaps a last batch of rhubarb Jelly to make... I have a bunch that is still good, and Michele gave me a bunch to use up too.  Love rhubarb.

Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. I some how missed the information about this emergency quilt. I would love to help and a make a block for you. Please let me know where to mail it and the time frame of when you need them by.
    karen.woodhull@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so fun and wonderful! My husband mailed mine back on Monday. I suppose I should check his truck (just in case)... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are darling! What a fun quilt it's going to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmmm! Rhubarb jelly! Enjoy some for me. We just picked the last of our blueberries. The tomatoes are all getting red and the fall crops are coming up nicely. I finished hand quilting the Modern 8 project from last year inspired by the Gee's Bend quilts, so now I get to bind that. It is going to be a busy weekend around here, but I hope to get some time in the studio.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!