Saturday, July 10, 2010

updates



My say cheese portrait blog has evolved into a nice little community blog...
to keep a little time each day to think out side the box.
Not that there is anything wrong IN THE BOX,
but it's nice to have time to play...

I've renamed the site, to keep the creativity flowing...
Please, if you were following the SAY CHEESE BUMBLE BEANS BLOG,
change your settings to save

www.15minutesplay.com

and hop over anyhow, to see all the fun!


This is my weekend fun....
;-)




three more BASICS quilts Finished.... Yippeee!

Got a quilt to donate?


need a new sewing machine?

Please donate.

thank you!




4 comments:

  1. I think you have a type-o.

    I can't get www.15minuteplay.com to load.. It should read 15minuteSplay.com

    Thanks so much for setting that up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE an amazing woman! VERY nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the big house with the little houses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These quilts are awesome. You will really bless many people.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!