Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's day



This is what we did yesterday. We watched our 9 year old
become a black belt...!!!

Way to go B!
What a great accomplishment! We're so proud of you!


It's so nice to watch your kids work so hard for something, and then have them rewarded this way. She beamed with smiles the whole day, Being so proud of herself.
Something I think us grown-ups forget to do for our selves. Doing things that make us proud of ourselves.

I hope today, Father's can be proud of themselves for raising their lovely kids! And I hope you all have a lovely day together with family and friends.


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!



10 comments:

  1. Congrats to B! That is a great accomplishment at such a young age. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm very impressed. Congratulations to B, and to her encouraging parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!! congrats to B
    an incredible accomplishment for a 9 year old
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your Black Belt! An awesome achievement. (I have 3 in my house - which I'm sure I've mentioned more than once to you - lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, wow indeed! that is a huge accomplishment for anyone and B should keep on beaming with pride.
    a happy day to you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gong xi nin, B ! Congratulations B !

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Father's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!